Elinor Robin, PhD
Elinor Robin, PhD
7025 BeraCasa Way, #102G
Boca Raton, FL 33433
My Areas of Expertise Include:
- Professional and personal relationship disputes,
- Divorce and paternity matters where the parties are unrepresented or represented by attorneys,
- The process of family re-structuring due to death, divorce, aging, or estrangement,
- Small business, professional practice, and business partnership issues, and
- Workplace disputes.
I was born and raised in New York and have lived in South Florida for los thirty years. During my career I have worked in small business and the legal system, in both the public and private sectors. As I continue to pursue my own growth and development some of my greatest accomplishments include:
- Earning a PhD in Psychology, with a Specialization in Conflict Management
- Licensure as a Mental Health Counselor, Licensure as a Marriage and Family Therapist and Certification from the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Certification from the Florida Supreme Court as a Mediator and Primary Mediation Trainer
- Mediation of thousands of disputes, successfully assisting in conflict management and transformation
- Designing and delivering numerous educational programs and personal growth workshops, seminars and presentations
- The creation, operation and sale of two successful small businesses
- Achieving professional expertise in family and workplace psychology and various positions within the family, juvenile, civil, and criminal court systems
- Recognition from my peers for involvement in various professional organizations. I have served on the faculty of mediation and dispute resolution symposiums throughout Florida, nationally and internationally. I am an appointed member of the Florida Supreme Court's Mediator Qualifications Board, a Past-President of the Association of South Florida Mediators and Arbitrators, a Past-Vice-President of the Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, and an Advanced Practitioner/Educator member of the Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR)
- Partnering with my husband, David, in a fulfilling marriage and our unique mediation practice
- Raising two children (who lived through divorce) to adulthood, watching as they display integrity and passion in their lives.
My work as a mediator is geared towards encouraging the navigation of transitions from current circumstances to more ideal ones. This work allows me to tap into much of what I have learned from my own as well as others’ life experiences.
What I Can Offer You:
- Compassion, clarification and understanding
- Keen ability to see things that might otherwise be overlooked
- Help with negotiation, communication, problem-solving, and conflict management skills
- A positive, practical, holistic, humanistic, scientific, spiritual, and integrated perspective that stresses personal responsibility and individual choice
- Assistance in creating collaboration and win-win results
- An exploration of all sides of an issue and the possible actions and strategies for its optimal resolution
I know that I would enjoy speaking with you. Please contact me to discuss how we can work together and how I can assist you.